| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vitebsk in September is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry. Only 65mm (2.6in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Vitebsk September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Vitebsk, Belarus
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Vitebsk:
- Tartu, Estonia - 406.6 kms (252.6 miles) NNW
- Pskov, Russia - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) NNW
- Birzai, Lithuania - 358.4 kms (222.7 miles) WNW
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 237.9 kms (147.8 miles) WNW
- Utena, Lithuania - 295.7 kms (183.8 miles) W
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 347.7 kms (216.1 miles) W
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 410.3 kms (255 miles) W
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) W
- Varena, Lithuania - 382.2 kms (237.5 miles) WSW
- Mogilev, Belarus - 144.6 kms (89.8 miles) S
- Minsk, Belarus - 223.7 kms (139 miles) SW
- Vasilevici, Russia - 334.8 kms (208 miles) S