| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vitebsk in August is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 73mm (2.9in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 16:01 long with an average length of 14:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Vitebsk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Vitebsk, Belarus
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Vitebsk:
- Tartu, Estonia - 406.6 kms (252.6 miles) NNW
- Pskov, Russia - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) NNW
- Birzai, Lithuania - 358.4 kms (222.7 miles) WNW
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 237.9 kms (147.8 miles) WNW
- Utena, Lithuania - 295.7 kms (183.8 miles) W
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 347.7 kms (216.1 miles) W
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 410.3 kms (255 miles) W
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) W
- Varena, Lithuania - 382.2 kms (237.5 miles) WSW
- Mogilev, Belarus - 144.6 kms (89.8 miles) S
- Minsk, Belarus - 223.7 kms (139 miles) SW
- Vasilevici, Russia - 334.8 kms (208 miles) S